Human Mosaic™ cDNA Template
The Human Mosaic™ cDNA Template offers a high quality source for PCR cloning from a complex mixture of plasmid libraries representing tens of millions of primary clones -all in one tube! The libraries were derived from 32 human tissues and 34 cancer cell lines (See Table of mRNA Sources).
It is the most comprehensive template representing the human transcriptome and can be used for a variety of cloning projects.
It is ideal for cloning gene families, genes previously identified by expressed sequence tag
(EST) studies, as well as, for the validation of predicted genes and alternative splice isoforms generated from
the Human Genome sequencing data.
- Ideal cDNA source for all PCR cloning projects
- Most comprehensive template of the human transcriptome
- Primary clones to preserve rarer sequences
- Designed to ensure representation of the longest transcripts
- Full-length cDNAs for downstream functional analysis
- Provides a quick screen for gene validation and discovery
- 66 different human mRNA sources represented